BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Just some more randomness...

I have some of the best friends that I could ask for.


I LOVE to travel! (Both internationally and nationally... And road trips are pretty great too!)


When I travel, I love being a nerd... Like finding out that this is where the Navy Seals tried to come in to help in the overthrow of Noriega, but they forgot about low-tide, this is where alot of the British coronations have occurred, the legend of how the Gueyme Indians got their name, this is where Princess Di married Prince Charles, stuff like that.

I've seen the Panama Canal so many times I've lost count... And it's really not as cool as you'd think it would be.

One of the highlights of my year is walking down the road to the Children's Home in Panama and hearing the kids start yelling that I'm coming. :)

At several points, I've had my life all planned out, but things would happen to mess that plan up, so I've pretty much given up on planning it out and I'm taking stuff as it comes.

I LOVE playing in the snow. One of my favorite memories from college is when the Phi Kappa boys took their trucks up and down University Street and packed the snow down til it was as slick as glass... Then my friend Stephanie and I went down it in my laundry basket. It was great til we ran into a car! lol Sledding down the hill next to Porter Terry was pretty great too... That's one big hill!

I think the women with the skunk hairdo are ridiculous! (The ones with that pale blonde layer on top of dark brown/black hair) Seriously, I just want to walk up to them and point out how bad it looks.

I will never do something stupid like that for "fashion."

I refuse to be uncomfortable because it's fashionable... Honestly, how fashionable are you going to look in 20 years when you have to wear those granny shoes with really thick soles because you wore stiletto heels everyday for years? I'll take my comfortable ugly shoes and just wear dressy ones on occasion, thank you!





Man, I'm on a roll tonight!!! lol

0 comments: