So... I think I might be getting sick. And I really don't have time to be sick right now... Well, I guess you never just HAVE time to be sick, but you know what I mean. The fall is just not a good time!
Anyway... One of my friends came over last night for the first time in several months. I had a bunch of leftovers from cooking out on Labor Day, so I texted him asking if he wanted to come over and eat. He ended up staying for like 3 hours, and it was so nice to just sit back watching ESPN and talking. Things got a little bit awkward between us a few months back, and I basically ignored him for a while because of some stuff he did, but it feels so good to know that we're back to normal now. :)
This weekend, I discovered that the dinky little airline that flies between Memphis and Harrison had roundtrip tickets for Thanksgiving for $98 total. So I messaged one of my friends from home that's working in Memphis to see if she'd want to fly home instead of making the drive... She said it sounded great, so we both bought our tickets today! I've never flown on Seaport Airlines, but it's promising to be a real experience... It's a 9 or 10 passenger plane! lol I've never been in a plane this small, so it'll be interesting. They have pictures of the inside of the planes on their website, and they look like first class seats! Apparently these planes are usually corporate jets, but Seaport Airlines is using them as commuter planes, which I think is pretty cool, cause they're NICE! :)
DEFINITELY looking forward to going home even more now... I DON'T HAVE TO DEAL WITH TRAFFIC!!!
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
Catching up with friends...
Posted by Tara at 6:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment